Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Halloween Table Runner

Made a table runner for Halloween.  Hubby thinks it may be too "country". I kinda agree, but, on the other hand, you could say it just looks thematic.  I wanted to try some applique.  A couple of months ago I tried to make 2 monogrammed bibs for Trey and Sandy's twins.....terrible results.  I had no idea how to monogram.  So I did a bit of reading and I think the table runner isn't a bad first attempt.  

I think I'm getting close to having enough stuff to start an etsy shop.  I can't say that any of my pottery will be good enough to try to sell.  But I think I may have a shot with the quilting.....really need to figure out how to make a banner for the shop.  I've forgotten everything I learned when I made Natalie's quilt.  lol

No comments: