Search This Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ceramic Angels

I've been trying to think of something I could make for my Compassionate Friend coffee-buddies in memory of their sweet children.  Like we use the dogwood to symbolize Boone, several of them have a symbol that reminds them of their child....butterfly, dragonfly, ladybug, etc.  I tried creating a few things out of clay but wasn't very happy with them. With the holiday season approaching I was also trying to think of something I could list on etsy and decided on angels. In the process of making some, I found myself making ones for my friends.  I will be giving these sweet little things to them soon and thought I should post pictures of them. These are in honor of Kelly, Tiffanie, Morgan and Claire. 





Here are a few that I've listed on my Mudpots shop on Etsy.





No comments: